What are cookies?
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each User - in the different devices that they may use to navigate - so that the server remembers certain information that later and only the server that implemented it will read. Cookies facilitate navigation, make it more user-friendly, and do not damage the navigation device.
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and personalize his experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to be contacted with the User's phone number or with any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way that the User's private information is part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
What type of cookies does this website use?
These are cookies that are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by Apricotte.com for the best functioning of the Website. The information that is collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that meets their preferences.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
"__utma": it is necessary for the functioning of Google Analytics and has an expiration period of 2 years.
"__utmz": it is used to carry out the location of the visit, that is, from where and how the user came to our website and expires after 6 months.
"_Utmb": This cookie records the time of arrival to the page and expires 30 minutes after the last page view record. It is automatically deleted when changing websites or when closing the browser.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Disable, reject and delete cookies:
You can allow, reject or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the possibility of allowing, blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on your computer.
Below you can access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or deactivate cookies:
Set cookies in Google Chrome
Set cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Set cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Set cookies in Safari (Apple)
Changes in the Cookies Policy:
Cookies on mobile devices:
As with computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow changes to be made to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
Windows Phone: (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
Acceptance of cookies.
You can delete and block all cookies on this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the web page may be affected.